Accrington Road Community Centre Accrington Road Blackburn BB1 2AF.
Dear ***** *******,
Further to your letter dated 3rd May, the slight delay has occurred because of advice seeking and therefore:
- The letter from yourself to East Lancashire Model Railway Organisation is invalid as it is addressed incorrectly.
- There is no such agreement as detailed in your letter between the Accrington Road Centre and this Company.
- There is an agreement however, the agreement is an annual agreement commencing on the first of December every year and twelve months’ notice must be given by you to ourselves before the 30th November in any year, as agreed verbally but also confirmed by your annual invoice to ourselves. This Company therefore has the right to occupy the agreed space in the Community Centre until the 30th November this year and unless the proper and correct notice is given prior to that date, then our right to occupy will extend to the 30th November 2020 at the very earliest and maybe beyond, dependent upon proper notice being given and received..
- You have not signed the letter in any case and therefore it is not deemed a legal document and you state that you are a Director of the Accrington Road Community Centre which is clearly untrue because you are not listed at Companies House. Incidentally the accounts signed by you having been approved by the Board, also states that you are a Director that again is illegal because you are not! The previous year’s accounts are signed by a ***** *******; you may or may not be the same person but no one person can legally have more than one identity, who are you, ***** ******* or ***** ******* ?
- As you will be aware, this Company has been denied access to our premises since about the beginning of March 2019 which has not only caused a great deal of inconvenience but also financial loss to our business because obviously events that we previously had committed to attending, we were unable to. This Company will be putting together the necessary invoice to account for both of these points together with rental repayments and will submit this as soon as practicable to the Accrington Community Centre and will expect immediate payment thereafter.
- Your continued efforts and comments as to the apparent banning of Lady Coupe from the premises to which we have continually paid rent is unlawful and without merit, in fact this is clearly not only racist but also discrimination against a disabled person. We have it on record that the Accrington Community Centre is for Asians only and white people are not welcome at any time, this is absolutely illegal and will now be reported to the highest of levels. You are not above the law as you are acting as if you are; there are laws in this Country that even you and your committee have to abide by.
In summing up therefore, unless I receive by the 20th May 2019, an apology and an undertaking, that this Company has unrestricted access to our premises up until the 30th November 2019 and beyond, unless the proper notice of lease cessation is received prior to that date, I shall be taking the necessary steps as detailed above.