The ELMRO model railway exhibition at Mill Hill Community Centre took place on the 17th and 18th of January 2015.
The following organisations exhibited a number of layouts :
- Whits End – John Whittaker
- New Chapel – Ian Perkin
- Monkey Island & Isle de Singe – Simon Dawson
Lytham St Annes Railway Society
- Bryn-y-Fedw – David Bird
Romiley Methodist Railway Modellers
- The Harbour – John Rodway
Leigh Model Railway Society
- Sand Creek – Chris Bates
- Wilf & Joan Helliwell
There were also 3 trade stalls at the event :
- SMTF – Hazel Grove, Cheshire – Dave Denton
- Hoyles Models – Botary Bay, Chorley – David Hoyle
- Grosmont Bookshop – North Yorkshire – George Morton
The Mayor, Cllr Alan Cottam, and Mayoress Mrs Agnes Cottam, alongside council leader Cllr Kake Hollern attended the event.
Despite the terrible January weather, the event was a great success, raising approximately £300 The East Lancashire Hospice. A big thanks to everyone who exhibited, and everyone who attended. Also, a great deal of thanks goes to the volunteers from the East Lancashire Hospice who were in attendance all weekend.